Monday 22 October 2012

2012 Resume Animations and Pictures

 
Illuminating Ideas is a two person collaboration while the animation was mostly done by myself the characters and props where done by the other.

 This room was a perspective given from a full room layout.

So many books.










This room was a concept design of another which in turn I cell shaded. Cell shading skills have improved since 2009-2010.









   I Hate Doing Epic Laundry is animated with  Flash and was started and finished with in 48  hours, because I had two days off from work.





 





















^ MORE PICTURES ^

Daffy Duck
Double Take
                                                                       Kid Falling Star                                    
                                             
               This little guy was made on request from a friend so he could have a mascot/logo for his movie review form.




Animated Flour Sack done in traditional animation style.







 
                      Custom MLP FIM picture with Lyra, Derpy and Bon Bon



A traditionally animated lip sync to Jurassic Park audio




                     











TV 7000 is the short film that I worked on for a year in traditional animation. I made the story, the characters, the locations and backgrounds, the sound effects, the music, and put it all together and coloured it all. It was brutal, however when I was done I felt like the next video                                           
   \\1//      
                                                      \\//       
                                                 \\            //  
                                                   \\        //    
                                                     \\    //     
                                                       \\//       
                                                     
Though I may be done with my Red House
College of Animation diploma my time as an animator may be just beginning.

With any luck I will gain a position at as video game studio and help bring a new era of entertainment to as many people as I can.

Just as the developers and animators did before me when I grew up playing Mario, 007, Final Fantasy, Smash Brothers, Need for Speed, SSX Tricky, Pokemon Snap, Donkey Kong 64, Duck Hunt, GTA, GrandTrismoRacing, Mario Kart, FZeroX, Banjo Kazooie, Zelda and so many others.


No comments:

Post a Comment